Monday 19 October 2009

Beautiful Friday Sunrise


My daughter took this picture which shows a great day ahead with a beautiful sunrise. We have been having some pretty nasty cloudy gray skys which we love but it seems everyone else hates.
turned out that Friday was a quiet day for me at work. My roommate is on vacation until next Monday (the 26th) which is great for me. Our office is also doing some shifting to make room for a couple more people. What's great is that my roommate, who does payroll is going to be moivng next door with her own room. I'm going to get a new accounting person. She'll help the Fiscal Director (my boss) with reports and stuff he doesn't have time for. We may be a non profit but we are growing and changing all the time because of the requirements of the state & county. I do the payable and some AR so us sharing an office will be okay. Hopefully she will be a quiet person. With all the shifting, I'm still staying put and still covering for the front desk and still have the hot room. Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment