Wednesday 24 March 2010



Chase isn't a real outside dog. She does like to lay on the deck in the sun once in a while but is happy to be in the house. However she also doesn't like cats, never has. At our old house we had cats pooping in our front yard. We'd tell Chase there was a cat and open the door... Okay don't yell at me, she never caught one or even got close. All she did was run out the door barking which made the cats run to the next yard. Chase would stop at our border and give little barks, like she's saying "take that"... I could go out yelling at them to leave and they'd just stand there.. Chase was so quick and I never had to worry. I really haded going out to clean the weeds and grab a handful of cat poop and at that house we had a lot of flowers to weed. Anyway the neighbors behind us have a cat that likes to crawl under the fence now and then and it just ticks me off. It kept poking it's nose and paw under the fence so I just opened the sliding door and quietly told Chase there was a cat out back. she was at the back door sniffing the air... a couple seconds later she was across the yard barking at the fence, than meandered back to the house and her bed. My tough girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment