Thursday 16 September 2010



I finally finished the Barn Yard friends a few weeks ago. I had finished the center but decided I needed to get the garage done so spent the summer doing exactly that. I think I started working on it just after my birthday putting the extra borders, then sandwiched it together. the machine quilting I did over a weekend because it was brighter than at night.

I have several other tops to finish now too. It was nice to get back to quilting. I was coming up to my quilt room after dinner, sitting down on the loveseat and falling asleep before the show I was watching was half over. Was really making me a little ticked at myself. I really felt good when this one was done. Oh, I should have takend a picture of the back too. It's a dark green with chicken wire and little fat white & black chickens that have spots. maybe later. Just excited it was finally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment