Thursday 17 March 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day

Well, it's St. Patrick's Day once again.. This is my latest creation. I had a pattern from an old quilting magazine for the Shamrock in a multiple block table runner. I try to hang something seasonal behind my desk at work so I thought only one shamrock and the Irish blessing would work best.
I appliqued the top shamrock and just sewed the blocks together with an inch green frame. Would you believe it if I told you I did it over a weekend. Well really I started it on a afternoon of the 5th after a drive up to Portland and back and finished the binding on Monday night to have it at work for March 7th.


Since I have my April one all done, a flying Easter Bunny... will post next month...


Happy St Patrick's Day

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I bought that material this year....how did you print the saying? Treated or regular fabric?

    ReplyDelete