Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Easter

Well another month has passed and so quickly. Can you believe it's Spring and soon Easter will be upon us. It's time to put up another wall hanging. This is my second applique made in 1994 and I think so far one of my favorites. It's my Bunny Angel. The lady I took this class from won so many awards from Keepsake quilting she stopped competeing. She was fantastic. I really love to applique but sometimes it takes a little to long from start to finish. Most of the time I have a small project that I can work on inbetween my machine projects. I have this one hanging up behind my desk at work.. Mid month I'll take it down and put up my Log Cabin Bunny. I really like that I have some place at work that I can make new ones and change them regularly. It's nice to show off my handy work.

1 comment: