Sunday 5 February 2012

Another step closer to completion...

Well after spending last weekend sewing, I woke up Monday morning and my right foot was just miserable. It was so puffy that I couldn't get my shoes on. I ended up wearing my slippers to work for three days before I was able to get my tennis shoes on. They are a little looser fit. Would you believe sewing caused my foot to swell. I did sew a lot of little squares together, then into blocks.

Saturday I finally felt comfortable enough to work on the quilt layout. put all the rows up while Ben was at his run so when he came home I got him to help switch them around do not all one fruit or veggie was  in one section. Took us a while but this is what we decided on.


Surprisingly it didn't take me that long to sew all the rows together. It turned out pretty good. Now all it needs it the two borders. One is of broccoli and the outside one is seed packets.. Still trying to decide what to put on the back to finish it up.
Sometimes it pays to put off what you can do another day....or a couple years.

No comments:

Post a Comment