Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year to All

The New Year's celebration was no different than most.  Ethan and I sat up and watched the ball drop with Dick Clark...boy is he looking old but still going strong after his stroke.  The last couple years Ben has run the 6 mile midnight New Year's run.. He got home about 2:30am.  Then he got up and went back for the 10am  morning 6 mile run. Ethan went with him this time.. They hit the mall and brought home Cinnamon rolls from Cinnabon. We only induldge once or twice a year. They are too rich to have more often.

The good thing about today is...I still have tomorrow off. So a little relaxing today. Laundry is done except the dress shirts and folding so I can still relax, watch a movie or two and fold.  Monday Ben had to work but only until about 1 so he can be home to watch the Ducks in the Rose Bowl.. I will be in my quilt room..I'll still know what's going on because he isn't very quiet when he watches. The dogs, especially Tootsie comes up with me..she doen't like yelling and he can get quite excited.

  Whether I'm sewing or just telling how my week went, I'm going to try and update my blog weekly.  Why have one if you don't use it right!

So everyone have a great first day for the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment