Wednesday 7 April 2010

my quilting companions

I think Tootsie is jealous of Chase. If I'm sitting on the love seat, one of them has to be beside me...it's usually Chase. If Tootsie comes in she will walk all around trying to find an empty space where she can get up.. Of course there isn't one. Her solution is to lay on the floor as close to me as possible. Most of the time I'm sitting where she is laying and she will lay between my legs, usually propped up on the footstool and the cabinet. they both want to be close to me most of the time.


As you can see the big girls take up the whole love seat. the whole point in getting it moved to my quilt room was so that if I was done sewing for the night I could sit and relax, but how do you kick one off....





Ben usually comes up to get Chase a little before 10 to go outside before bed. Tootsie is so quick to go out and back in so she can get up beside me. It is really rather comical. Really I should say both do the same. Chase likes to lay in the door way. I think it's so she can hear what is going on downstairs. They just want to be near me...sometimes that's good sometimes it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment