Thursday 29 April 2010

new project

Do you ever buy fabric that you think is neat and then don't do anything with it .... forever. Well I bought several fat quarters at a neat shop in Lake Oswego Oregon, a couple Octobers ago. My husband and I were coming home from a conference and decided to take a little detour. So instead of coming straight down I-5 , he decided to check our a quilt shop for me. What a neat little shop too. Right in the middle of old town Oswego. I found a new line of Coffee colors neat. They were brown and torquise and a flower print with similar colors. I had intended to do something for my daughter, the big coffee drinker but never got around to it.

I decided I needed one more project before I finished the 3 sitting around. I like to sandwich a couple together and then machine quilt them all so I have my Moose head, my Sudko top and my Little Red Hen top ready to be finished.

I bought a pattern a while back that is to hold your rulers....something I much needed. I have the pockets all sewn onto the individual sections and now need to add the dividing strips and outside borders then can add get them all ready to quilt.

I'll have to try and take picture of what I have so far. Love the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment