Saturday 23 January 2010

Almost finished

I keep saying that but I have the binding sewn on, now to just trim off the excess. I was sick last weekend and missed two day of work . Not what I wanted to do for my 3 day weekend. I have a couple errands to run this morning then home to do laundry before my daughter and son get back from the movie and photo run. She wants to take picture of a small town near us. It has an old section of town...brick buildings and such. She's really into photography and gets some really great shots. Anyway I should get mine done before she gets home that way I can get it trimmed and pinned down. It will probably take me all day tomorrow to get the binding stitched down but didn't have anything else planned. Will post another picture when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment