Wednesday 27 January 2010

New Project

Well, last night I decided to get out the moose kit. I put my cutting table back in the bedroom and took out my card table for better height. Laid out the fabric and it is wild and will make him very good looking. Then I took out the pattern and unfolded and unfolded and unfolded. Even though it tells you on the front of the pattern how large it will be (30.5 x 28.5) you don't really realize how big that is until you see it all laid out. I pinned it up on my design wall for now and started reading the instructions. I'm definitely going to be doing a lot of tracing and cutting. Having to take breaks in the tracing and fine cuttiing, I have a feeling it will take me several months from start to finish. It's sort of scary looking at the pieces I need to trace on fusible but excited to see it come together too.
I"m taking a break from my postings at work and just thinking about it makes me want to go home and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment