Tuesday 12 January 2010

Lucy's Almost Finished

















Well, my Lucy quilt is almost finished. Here it is all laid out on the table. I got all the pins in the first go round. Now to unclamp and close the pins so I can shift and pin the remaining sections. It shouldn't take to long since it's not quite a big as my usual Lap Quilts. I wanted it a little bigger but ran out of the 9 patch squares. It will be big enough to cover my leggs while I'm watching TV at night.


You can't see the back but it a furry piece. I had intended to get a piece of fleece but it all was very childish or the wrong solid color. I finally found a piece that's on the pink/flesh color that goes really well. The picture doesn't show the actual color. Furry on one side and smooth on the other. I'm putting the furry inside instead of batting. It will be heavy enough and will keep me warm.

1 comment: