Sunday 28 February 2010

Another No-Quilting Week

It's been a long drawn out week that I thought would never end. Nothing extraordinary happening at work but just seemed like when Thursday rolled around, it should have been into the next week. I wanted to take a personal day on Friday but the receptionist was going to be off at noon and it was the last day of the month, so not possible.

I am going to see about next Friday. Ben, Ethan and Cassie are all driving to Redding on Friday for a run on Saturday. It will be a nice weekend for the girls and I...very quiet and completely free to do as I please...except feeding the girls, the rest is all up in the air.

It's funny...the East coast is getting dumped with tons of snow and we are having a weird winter/spring. Days up into the high 50's and off & on rain. Which could only mean new buds..
I'll have to take some pictures of the pretty pink budding trees. And the Daffodils are outrageous. They almost grow wild around town and are blooming in stages.

I've been finishing up on my recipes and have almost all my favorites in the computer and printed out for my cookbook. I still have a few on cards that I want to get on the computer and then printed out but no hurry for those. At least I don't have all the pages laying around loosely anymore and that was my main goal.

The guys are out at the movie and library, so I'm doing laundry. folding cloths has never been a favorite past time of mine but it needs to be done.

There probably won't be a lot of quilting over the next couple weeks. Since I took the week of spring vacation off, I'm trying to go through a little at a time in the garage to get ready. I don't want to be working in the garage the whole week. Since I won't have but a day or two off again until Christmas I do want to enjoy a few day of rest.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment