Tuesday 9 February 2010

body parts


as you can see, certain parts do make the quilt. If you click on the picture and see it a little bigger the eye just sort of pops out at you. I love the nose. The picture used a little lighter fabric for the outside left section and that around the nostril. I was almost thinking about using some of the lighter fabric and redoing it but Ben said I should wait. There is more to the antler but I decided since I couldn't put it on until the body was done I'd wait. Sometimes his ideas are pretty good.
oh, if you happen to click on the picture to see it up closer, you'll see another picture in the background. this is a picture of me around 75 out target shooting when my X was stationed on Adak Alaska in the Aleutian chain. Another fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment